Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Day. Again. Some More.

I am so over it. All this snow.

In fact, I think I am immune to the weather. I got up this morning, looked outside, and thought, "Huh, totally fine, I guess they have school."

So. I woke up Baby Girl, got her dressed, downstairs, packed her lunch, got her some oatmeal and was just about to get her in some boots when I thought I'd check my email.

There it was. A notification from her school that they are closed today.

In my defense, we usually get a phone call telling us but the system must not be working. Poor thing would have been out at the bus stop if I hadn't checked my email.

Baby Girl was at first thrilled, then, a little ticked. "Oh MAN" she said. "I could still be in my pajamas if you would have checked sooner!"

Such is life Baby Girl, such is life.

No comments: