Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter

I had no idea I would need a recovery period from our Easter Week. I couldn't figure out why I was so tired when we finally went to bed on Sunday night. Then I thought about it...

The week started with an Egg Hunt at the Pool we belong to...

immediately followed by an Egg Hunt with the Newcomers Club that I am President of...

then a mid-week visit from my sister...

with ANOTHER Egg Hunt for our town (and Baby Girl found a special egg to win this awesome basket of goodies)...

then Easter Morning, where we had to look for eggs, open baskets, get dressed, eat breakfast and be out the door by 8:30 am...

so we can go to church with Dr. Dad's family and celebrate Easter at his parents' house with all the cousins, aunts and uncles...

and finally get in the car and drive to my parents' house to complete the day with a visit and dinner!

I need a nap...after I eat this chocolate egg.

Hope your Easter was just as Hoppy!

No comments: