Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here's What You've Missed

So. I guess I haven't been updating very often this year.

I realized (in August) that I stopped monthly blogging about Baby Boy's progress in the growing up department. I think after 2 years the fact that he is still eating/sleeping/walking/talking is pretty much a given and you probably aren't missing the monthly play-by-play.

Of course, I am also not blogging about other things, like, say, Baby Girl turning 8 (!) or going apple picking or dressing my kids up like pirates and taking them to Chick-fil-a.

Therefore, I am going to break it down. Starting with the pirates. Because I can.

Some Pirates are Tough
Some Pirates are Hungry
But Most of All: Some Pirates are Just Cute

1 comment:

Lauren Ashley said...

So.. I just have to ask.. Why did you dress your children like pirates and take them out for chicken? Just bc it was so cute?