Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Everybody Else Is Doing It...

So I like to read. I like the Internet. I like people to read what I read on the Internet. What to do about this? Start a blog.

When Baby Girl was born I needed a way to keep everyone updated on her health and progress. I found a free web page that I could update and send out to everyone. It had issues...such as limited picture space and the inability to save what you wrote from month to month (resulting in the permanent loss of whatever I wrote about her in the first few postings). So when Baby Boy was born I thought he should have his own page too. Until I found out it would have to be a separate web page with a new email address. In addition, to preserve whatever I wrote, I would have to print out these pages every month. I am finding out I don't have the time or the desire to do this. So I decided to start a blog.

I love blogs. They are kind of like Internet diaries and since I am hardly shy about my life, I figured why not have my own?

I am hoping this is will be a way to document our pretty average American Life. Including exciting updates on the kids, the adults, heck, even the pets. Since I am new to all this, I'm not using our real names...so the kids are Baby Girl and Baby Boy, my husband is Dr. Dad and the pets are, well, the pets. And me? I'm Lucky. More on that to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! your life really could be published! M2 is getting so big! And, ironically, i am wearing lucky jeans today.

old lady said...

I think I will enjoy this. Keep the news coming.