Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dog Isn't the Only One...

So apparently, Baby Girl has figured out that she can make her brother laugh. I think she is just realizing that he can be fun, and is not just a crying, pooping, spitting machine.

Lately, when he sees his sister, Baby Boy will try and grab her, while opening his mouth really wide. I have no idea why he does this. She says "he's going to bite me!" while we remind her he has to have teeth to do that. I prefer to think it's his overwhelming excitement. Probably, he just wants to gnaw on her shirt.

I caught her doing this thing with her hair the other morning, and Baby Boy was laughing so hard he actually snorted.

We recreated the moment yesterday after school.

Still no rolling over. Also, no teeth. We're up to carrots in the food chain.

No comments: