Sunday, November 23, 2008

4 Months

Hard to believe, but you are 4 months old already, Baby Boy!

It's been a busy month for you. A lot of firsts...Halloween and Fall weather, finding out how much fun it is to gum your hands instead of a pacifier, heck, you even voted for the first time! You are starting to enjoy more of your "toys" and we can make you laugh (especially with the little cow that your sister also loved) and sometimes you get very chatty.

Mostly you are thrilling us with your super laid back style. I can take you almost anywhere with no problem. You even managed to charm Baby Girl's principal at the PTO meeting and he held you the whole time. Even when he got up to speak. And you FELL ASLEEP. Really, how do you do it?!


According to the doctor's office, you are now 13 pounds 7 ounces and 26 inches long. 25th percentile in weight, but 90th percentile in height?!? And, considering how much you look like your Dad, sometimes I wonder if my genetics were involved in this process at all.

In other news, and I almost hate to type this for fear it will go away: you are sleeping through the night.

We are so happy about this, and so surprised because (and I know I say this all the time) your sister didn't sleep much. Or let us put her down. Or swing in the swing like you do. Or enjoy a good bouncy seat. So if I go on and on and on about how you are so laid back and mellow it's just because we never thought one of our kids would exhibit this particular trait.

Now if you can only use your powers to get the pets to stop using the baby stuff...

2 comments:

Shelly said...

He is so freakin' cute! I'm laughing at the pets on the baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

BB looks like a Big boy! He is always smiling! I need a copy of the pic with BG and BB on the couch together! I miss them so much!