Saturday, November 29, 2008

Princess

Baby Girl had her first "Father Daughter" dance a few weekends ago. I wasn't sure it was something we needed to do, since she is just in Kindergarten, after all, but I consulted with my local BTDT (been there, done that) Moms and they said "she HAS to go" and so they went.

Corsage and all.

This was an interesting experience for me as a mom. Usually I am right in there for these types of occasions. I got the dress together, went with my mom to get shoes (Gold and Sparkly, thankyouverymuch) and I even ordered the flowers. So when I went in to take pictures of them on the "red carpet," and then wanted to look in the actual place where the dance was held, and wasn't allowed in, I didn't know what to do with myself!

Looks to me like it was good times...despite my absence (hahaha).



Special thanks to her second cousin who happens to be 6 months older and the previous owner of so many of Baby Girls' awesome clothes (and Halloween costumes!)...including this beautiful dress.


Also, please marvel at the picture of Dr. Dad in a suit. It is a rare sight. He looks mighty good. It's too bad you can't save the wetlands in a suit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like BG is quite the socialite! Just like her Aunt "Lyn"!