Sunday, December 21, 2008

5 Months

Dear Baby Boy,

I can't believe 5 months ago today you were born. I can't believe how big you are getting. I also can't believe Christmas is going to be here in 4 days.

Time doesn't just fly, it flies on a supersonic jet!


This has been another busy month...full of holiday cheer and happiness.

It also was the first time I was away from you for any real length of time...and while you seemed ok with it at first, you decided to show me just what you thought about my absence by going on a nursing strike when I returned. For two days. That was a hard time, and you got your point across, believe me! I won't be going anywhere for awhile...

You are still a super good baby. Of course, I knew as soon as I typed our last monthly post about you sleeping through the night that that it would change, and it did for awhile. But for the most part you are still a good sleeper and still a happy baby.

This month you are most happy about the dog. We have no idea why because that dog will bark and bark and bark and ... well, you get the idea. But when she walks in the room and you see her, you laugh and laugh and get the biggest grin on your face.


You also started using your exersaucer. You seem particularly intent on figuring out how to bounce in it. You have not shown any interest in rolling, but you have started to notice your hands and feet more and we are pretty sure we will see some teeth pop out soon. Or you just are one drooly, drooly guy. The drool, combined with your spit-up (oh yes, still with the the spit-up) means the laundry is becoming it's very own mountain in our laundry room.


We continue to be amazed at how quickly you are growing. You are just about out of your 6 month sleepers, we have gone up another diaper size, and you have the longest feet (and toes!) I have ever seen. Really.

Just don't grow up too fast, Baby Boy.

No comments: