Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Day

We are going to have a good day!

Even though we missed the bus this morning ... we still made it for the drop off so Baby Girl can have her first ever after school play date today.

Even though I am still up to my eyeballs in laundry ... no one got sick last night so I am almost done washing germy clothes!

Even though our kitchen sink leaked into our basement last night ... it didn't do any damage and is almost dried out.

Even after a surprise *urp* from Baby Boy in the middle of the night Wednesday ... he got a clean bill of health at his 18 month check up yesterday.

He is 23 pounds 7 ounces and 33 inches tall. 20% for weight, 70% for height. He already weighs more than half of his sister's weight (despite the nearly 6 years between them!). Of course, she only weighed 19 pounds at her 18 month check up.

I also have been informed by *somebody* that I blog a lot about Baby Boy, but not so much about Baby Girl. I am working on a post all about HER...so look for that soon!

Ok! Off to finish the rest of my GOOD DAY!

No comments: